Sunday, April 11, 2010

mmmmmm~~~~

bnyak nta paper exam minggu dpan...
membuat aku ingin membuat sesuatu utk membuang masa yg stress...
lalu membuka la msg2 lama...
hehehehe~~~ apa yg sa jmpa??
msg yg buat saya senyum n terpaksa study.... hak3...


i never felt so great before,
i never thought i would found it,
i never knew what's love is,
i never thought i would change.
NOT until i met you.

thank you my lady my sweet one,
thank you for always be there for me,
thank you for just being yourself,
thank you for doing something great,
that makes me really fall for u.

Forgive me if i forget to text you,
forgive me if i make you cry.
forgive me if i wasn't there when you need me,
but i tell you my dear,
you are always in my heart~~~

i want to pray to god almighty,
to ask him to bless our love story,
in hot or rainy days,
in cries and happiness,
we will always be together.
AMEN.....

heheheee... thanx dear...
ok,... study2.,.... hehehe.....

2 comments:

ONN said...

aduii!! sempat lg dia bervalentine! hahaha!! terserlah ke-pisces-san mu!!

Blur Gurl said...

wakakakakakakaaaaa.... sekadar memberi semangat kpd otak yg penuh dgn OSHA ba onn... semua ja ttg kshtn pkerja..... org yg baca pn bleh kena mental illness..... wakakkakka........